How was your holiday?! We hosted and I am totally wiped. Like, so ready to hibernate for the rest of the year (aka the next few days)! We had lots of family hangs and tons of food, but zero camera time and minimal social media. Thus the lack of a new recipe today. It was a nice little break, but I’m totally ready to get back into it with new ideas for the coming year.
That said, what do you want to see here in 2016? More desserts? Savories? Dinners? Snacks? Drinks? Other? Let me know in the comments. I’d love, and truly appreciate, your input!
We usually keep it low-key for NYE and this year is no different. Even though I like to keep it pretty calm when I ring in the new year, that doesn’t mean there won’t be some celebratory snacks and drinks. Even minimal celebrations need some tasty sips and nibbles. So, I’ve gathered five drinks, plus snacks to go with them, that require little effort but deliver a lot of festive flavor.
- Cranberry Kombucha Cocktail and Goat Cheese with Cherry Onion Compote
- Ginger Bourbon Cider and Sausage, Spinach, and Sundried Tomato Stuffed Mushrooms
- Lime Rosé Spritzer and Zingy White Bean Toasts
- Raw Sugar & Vanilla Margaritas and Kale, Apple, and Pork Potstickers
- Pomegranate Ginger Spritzer and Apricot-Mustard Sausage Rolls