1. Even though it’s been an oddly warm week here in the Mitten, I’m dreaming of braised things like this stew from Katie At The Kitchen Door (points for the cutest blog name, too).
2. Megan made this Garlic Rosemary Bread. I would totes sleep on that pillow of yeasted, herby, garlic goodness.
3. This Lemon Cake with Cranberries + Lemon Icing just has me fast-forwarding through fall and straight into a winter wonderland. I’m a sucker for the holidays and I am smitten with the festive styling from Cooking Mélangery.
4. Now that I am growing my hair out, barrettes are blipping their way back onto my radar. I am IN LOVE with this crystal barrette DIY from P.S. I made this…
5. Lastly, Is Pinterest Killing Blogs (from Decor8)? I, personally, love Pinterest and don’t think it is (where would we pin from without blogs?!), but I am interested to know what other people think.
Vintage Cookery Tips–the fish and broken yolk ones are intriguing!
Why You Shouldn’t use the Self Cleaning function on your oven. Do you use this? I never have, I just scrub, scrub with baking soda and vinegar–oven cleaner if I must. I’m scared of it…and now I guess I can feel okay about it!
LOVE, love, LOVE this Geo Lantern DIY.
Yowayowa Camera Woman Diary is an ever-fave. The most recent levitation is scary!
Beach House dreamz…mostly, I want that outdoor clawfoot tub/shower!
Awkward Recognize Awkward. I know all about the Nerd Chills and what it is to be truly, painfully, debilitatingly awkward, too. It’s not always a joke (sometimes it is…let’s be real), but we’re in it together…right?
This shower curtain is basically a nightmare. A horrible, recurring, mass produced nightmare.
Even though I am already married and I never want to plan another wedding for myself…I am absolutely smitten with these witchy & bewitching wedding ideas.
This Raspberry Sorbet + Ginger Beer Float and this Roasted Provolone are both so deliciously gorgeous in different ways. I need more fancy floats and skillets of melted cheese in my life…obvi.
If I were to win a gold medal, this is the one I’d win.