4-Ingredient Strawberry Cream Pops

It’s #popsicleweek yet again!

HURRAY!! Thanks to Billy for, once again, being a genius and initiating this amazing summertime tradition. We all know I love a good popsicle around here, so this is obvs one of my favorite weeks of the entire year.

Just like last year, I am bringing you a dipped pop, except I’m using white chocolate shell instead of dark. I also made these on the SUPER-DEAD-EASY since, wouldn’t ya know it, gestating a human-person inside my body at about 8 months in is kinda exhausting. Thank sweet baby Mariah Carey for popsicles to get a girl through it all. These pops are 4 ingredients (minus the pistachios, which are totes optional and could totally be subbed for sprankles) and come together quickly…which means less time making and more time consuming popsicles. WIN/WIN!

So let’s cheers popsicles and celebrate summer! Click over to the official Popsicle Week page to check out all the goodness, and keep checking since it will be updated everyday this week!

[recipe]
Print Recipe
4-Ingredient Strawberry Cream Pops

Makes about 8 popsicles.

2 1/2 cups chopped strawberries, divided

1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened

1, 11.5oz, bag white chocolate chips

2 tablespoons coconut oil

chopped pistachios, optional

Puree 2 cups of the strawberries using an immersion, or canister, blender. Add the ice cream and blend to combine. Fold in the remaining 1/2 cup chopped strawberries. Pour into popsicle molds and insert sticks. Freeze for several hours until solid.

Melt the white chocolate chips and coconut oil together in a 2 cup measuring glass in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring between each, until the white chocolate is completely melted and smooth.

Line a sheet pan with parchment and set nearby. Remove the frozen strawberry ice cream pops from their molds, and working quickly, dip each one in white chocolate and place onto the prepared sheet pan. Sprinkle with chopped pistachios (or sprinkles!) if you’d like. Place in the freezer to firm up for a few minutes. Serve immediately or store in a zip-top bag in the freezer.
[/recipe]

Comments

1. says

THESE, Cindy! So in love. And I was JUST thinking that I needed some white chocolate magic shell in my life and you made it happen. Pops queen tied with Mariah! Don’t tell her I said that, though.

2. says

These pops are pure magic! I am seriously into the white chocolate dipped prettiness (especially with those pistachios). And thanks for making these dreamy AND easy. Pretty much the formula for a perfect summer treat :)

3. says

ooh i love the extra pistachio bits at the end. strawberries and pistachios are so. good. together.

and girl, your rock, making popsicles with your baby belly!! congrats!!

4. says

I LOVE the idea of jazzing up some vanilla ice cream and using it in a pop with the strawberries!

then that pistachio white chocolate business is on poiiint

5. says

I remember the last month of being pregnant feeling the longest, but it was okay because ICE CREAM. Hang in there, Cindy! With more of these popsicles! xoxo

6. says

these look so delicious! what i really love is the size of them. they have that classic popsicle shape, but they look so petite! where did you find these smaller molds? i’d love to get some. I don’t like giving my kids the huge ones because it’s SO much sugar for them, especially for my girl, who’s only two. Also, they never can eat the bigger ones quick enough and it turns into a melty mess…

delicious recipe! i love the idea of the pistachio pieces on the top! Beautiful photography!

Trackbacks

1. […] (probably because of Nicole) and I want to melt ice cream to freeze in a pop (probably because of Cindy) and thank goodness summer just began because I want to try to make plenty more pops this […]